Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy Birthday, little love!

I recently spent one of my nights covering the four walls of Everly's new room with the sweetest shade of pink. I caught myself getting teary eyed in the process. Not that me crying randomly isn't out of the norm (Reece could attest to that). But because my imagination ran a little farther than I could handle, emotionally. Everly will dream of her wedding in that room. She will get ready for prom in that room. Crazy to think about.

Today is Miss Everly's third birthday. I find it difficult to type that. She has grown into the sweetest little girl and I am so fortunate that I get the opportunity to love her.

I hope you know today, just like every day, that you are loved more than your big personality and sweet heart could ever comprehend and that that will never change. You are destined for greatness, little love!

Love always,
Lulu









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lili and Happy Birthday to your beautiful niece Everly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...